This work, I continued to search and read
relative articles. Since there are so many of them covering various aspects of social
networks and people’s involvement and motivation, I started to select the most
relevant and help information from some of the article I found.
During my searching and reading, I found one article that is really interesting. It's called Separating Fact From Fiction: An Examination of Deceptive Self-Presentation in Online Dating Profiles. Although it does not perfectly fit my topic, the study of profile is only based on the online dating environment, it did inspire me a lot on how to conduct my research and what factors should be taken into account. It collected the real information of participants and ask them to rate the accuracy of other's profile. I am thinking if I can also include this rating method into my research to define the accuracy and deception of online profile photos.
Also I have been working a little bit on
the questions on my questionnaires and try to find the best way to present it
to respondents as many as possible in limited time. How many factors should be
taken in to, how many questions would be the most appropriate, what is the most
efficient way to give out my questionnaires.
Thinking about how crazily busy the final
week would be, I think it’s a good idea to make a schedule ahead to time, so
that everything can be done with sufficient time and in order.
|
Final
Project Schedule
|
||
|
Date
|
Content
|
Check
(finished/not finished)
|
|
Nov. 17 – Nov. 23
|
1. Design questionnaires
2. Discuss with classmates and
teachers in class
|
|
|
Nov.24
|
Distribute the questionnaires online
|
|
|
Nov. 17 – Nov. 28
|
1.
Writing literature review
2.
Write the outline of the
whole paper
|
|
|
Nov. 4
|
Collect questionnaires result and make
analysis.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment